- The promoter is Yak Media whose office is at the University of Newcastle’s (UON) Callaghan Campus.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen (18) years or over, except employees of UON, Yak Media volunteers, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Rules for entry into this competition can be found on Yak Media’s Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be Friday 4th September 2020 at 11:59PM. No further entries will be accepted after this time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must be a current student at the Univeristy of Newcastle to enter.
- Tag a friend on our competition post (which can be found on either Facebook and/or Instagram).
- Both the entrant and the tagged friend must ‘Like’ Yak Media’s Facebook page and/or ‘Follow’ Yak Media’s Instagram page
10. Yak Media reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Yak Media’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Yak Media.
11. Yak Media is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a double pass to a screening of ‘Bill and Ted Face the Music’ and is available for any sessions at any of the Cinemas in Newcastle from 10th September 2020. There are five double passes up for grabs.
The prize is as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will randomly selected through an automated generator.
14. Winners will be notified by direct message on Monday 7th September 2020. Please check your message request.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Yak Media and not to any other party.